CITY CLEAN UP DAY
The City of Ivanhoe will be conducting its Clean Up Day on Saturday, May 13th. The clean up will run from 7:30am – 3:00pm.
Items can be brought to the dumpsters at the corner of Norman St & Railroad St or taken to the Lincoln County Landfill.
Appliances (furnaces, microwaves, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers, water heaters, trash compactors, etc) will be free of charge.
Electronics (tv’s, laptops, monitors, devices with a picture tube/screen, etc) need to have a tag on each item which can be purchased from the City Shop for $5.
Mattresses and box springs will need a tag on each item which can be purchased from the City Shop for $15.00/set.
All items will need to be brought to the clean up site from 7:30am – 3pm or to the Lincoln County Landfill from 8am – 3pm on Saturday, May 13th. Unless prior arrangements have been made with Fred or Ardy at the City Shop.
• All regular garbage must be in bags
• Articles too big for bags and not recyclable
• Construction materials
• Electronics (televisions, printers, computers, VCRs, monitors, etc)
• Empty Paint cans
WILL NOT TAKE:
• Branches & Yard Waste – These items can be taken out to the tree dump.
• Shingles & Concrete – These items can be taken out to the Lincoln County Landfill at your expense.
• Paint, Lightbulbs & Other Hazardous Materials – These items can be taken out to the Lincoln County Landfill at your expense.
• Tires – These items can be taken out to the Lincoln County Landfill at your expense.
If you have any questions about City Clean Up Days, call the City Office at 694-1738 or the City Shop at 694-1200.
If you are unable to bring your items to the drop off site, call Fred at 507-215-4079 prior to May 13th to schedule a pickup.
DURING CITY WIDE
CLEAN UP & GARAGE SALES
10:30 AM TO 1:30 PM
IVANHOE VFW (new location)
Ivanhoe City Wide Garage Sale
Saturday May 13
Contact Haley at 605-690-4263 to sign up!
Wanderlust Shopping Event at Antique Designs by Amber on Main St along with several surrounding communities.
Saturday May 13